MEET OTHER MEN WHO ARE COMMITTED TO BEING BETTER, MORE AUTHENTIC MEN
Illuman is a not for profit organization for men who are simply interested in becoming better, more authentic men. We welcome all men to our work without regard for your ethnicity, class, education, sexual orientation, religion or any other characteristic that might make you feel excluded. To learn more about Illuman, please click here.
September 2015 Update:
1. “Soularize 2015—Seasons of Our Lives: How Do We Cultivate Wholeness?” Registration is OPEN!
The Hyatt Regency Tamaya
Bernalillo, New Mexico
Click here to register for Soularize
Book your hotel room soon at our discounted group rate through this link. The room block will CLOSE on October 13th, and please note that the room block is over 77% filled so make your reservations soon. Sunday evening rooms are booked and now subject to hotel availability.
“Soularize 2015—Seasons of Our Lives: How Do We Cultivate Wholeness?”
This event will allow men to:
- Hear teachings on the Seasons of Our Lives and Cultivating Wholeness
- Experience Council, a unique way that men listen to and connect with other men
- Participate in prayer, ritual, and community with other men
- Enjoy time in nature and have an opportunity to connect with God’s presence in the natural environment
For further information about the event, please click this link to read our August update.
2. Don’t miss the Illuman video- Journey:Together
If you haven’t had a chance to see our new video, we hope you will take the opportunity to do so. Click here to learn more about Illuman and the Journey of Illumination by watching our new video, “Journey:Together.” We’d greatly appreciate your sharing the video on social media and liking it on YouTube.
3. Men’s Rites of Passage for 2015
Below is a listing of Men’s Rites of Passage opportunities remaining in 2015.
Germany Men’s Rites of Passage- September 2 – 6, 2015
Northern Bavaria (Nordbayern), Germany
Stay Connected with Us:
We invite you to stay connected to our work in two ways:
– Like our Facebook page